We are Fuchs Mizrachi School in Beachwood, Ohio. We educate and inspire students from age two through twelfth grade. We are motivated by a real passion for deep, meaningful learning and leadership.
Our Mathematics Department is looking for a part time AP Calculus to join our team starting in the fall of 2018.
In this role:
- You will plan, build, deliver, and measure the success of student-centered classroom mathematics lessons within the context of the school’s math curriculum.
- You seek out research-based practices and programs to experiment with and implement.
- You collaborate with partner teachers and administrators to advance the mission of the school.
- You cultivate warm, authentic, positive relationships with current and prospective students and parents.
Regardless of position, you will likely be:
- The holder of a bachelor, master, or doctorate in mathematics, mathematics education, or equivalent.
- Eager to continue learning, improving, and experimenting on your own and as a part of a team.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- An extraordinary communicator, both in speech and in writing.
- Upbeat with a genuine interest in the education of teenagers.
- Creative, flexible, and professional.
Fuchs Mizrachi School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
For more about our school, please visit our web site at fuchsmizrachi.org.
If this position is interesting to you or you have any questions, please apply online as soon as possible for an August 2018 start date. Thank you!